Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of personal Information collected: the version of the web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or the products you view, the search terms; and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately-for-you and to perform analytics on the Site usage, to optimize our Website.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels).
- The Disclosure for a business purpose: to be shared with our processor, Shopify.
- Examples of personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you, to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- The Disclosure for a business purpose: to be shared with our processor, Shopify, and Its.
Customer support information
- Examples of personal Information collected: name, e-mail address.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Of Personal Information
We share your personal Information with service providers to help us to provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site in the world. You can read more about how Google uses your personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Facebook to help us reach and market to our customers.
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing, payment, shipping, and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up-to-date on new products, services and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information for the following lawful bases:
- With Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain command your personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes 'profiling'), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect, using the customer's data.
Our lady of the processor, Shopify uses limited, of automated decision-making, to prevent fraud, that does not have a (legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
The Services that will include the elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of the IP addresses associated with the repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of the credit card associated with denylisted to IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below [OR INSERT selection box, INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING the ACCESS, ERASURE, CORRECTION AND PORTABILITY for REVIEW].
Your personal Information will be initially processed in Canada, and then will be transferred outside of Europe, for the storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how the data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right ' to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that's downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies will make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it's their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our service.
Cookies are Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with the access to the internet.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|the secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_tracking_consent||The Tracking procedure.|
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|H||Shopify google analytics.|
|_shopify_fs||Shopify google analytics.|
|_shopify_s||Shopify google analytics.|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_y||Shopify google analytics.|
|_y||Shopify google analytics.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookies. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser's “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent, how we share the information with third parties, such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights, or to opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email address] or by mail using the details provided below:
Bondegatan 6, 11623, Stockholm, SwedenLast updated: 2020-10-29
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.